EricV
Scholar

Re: New Resposonsive (Office365) - Current limitations

Jump to solution

Hi Euan,

I'm missing an option to change the labels on a "yes/No field" in the new responsive form.

We don't use the English Language in our forms, so I would like to change the labels. Yes or No in Dutch is "Ja" or "Nee".We don't use the English Language in our forms, so I would like to change the labels. Yes or No in Dutch is "Ja" or "Nee".

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks for your feedback, @EricV. We are currently exploring options for designers to translate their forms. This is not short term, but something we are exploring.

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @calmaguer,

Did you have success with the new 'Default file upload control' setting?

Capture.PNG

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
tina
Scholar

Jump to solution

I spent days working on a form that needed to be published to Nintex Live.  I created a beautiful functional responsive form.  Only to find out I have to start all over because you can't do responsive form with Nintex Live.  This is unbelievable. 

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @tina,

We only offer Nintex Live for SharePoint Classic Forms. We have never offered Nintex Live for Office365.

If you want to collect data into Office365, I would recommend using Nintex Workflow Cloud. I have created a video showing how this could be achieved.

Cheers,
Euan

In this video, we look at how you can collect data from the public and put the information into Office365.
0 Kudos
AnkurAgarawal
Scholar

Jump to solution

Hi @EuanGamble ,

Till New Resposonsive (Office365) forms are working well, we are going live with first project with new forms.

I just wanted to ask if there is any way to autopopulate list lookup values? Because column doesnt prepopulate if i am setting default value text. Even i am not able to set the value using rules.

Let me know if this is current limitation or i am missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Ankur

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @AnkurAgarawal,

Due the dynamic nature of a List Lookup control, it is difficult to know what options would be available to set the value or default value. We may look at this in the future, but we have not addressed it today.

Cheers,
Euan

0 Kudos
EricV
Scholar

Jump to solution

A feature which would be very helpful is the option to create a custom "pop-up message" after a submit of the form. We would like to tell customers that their form has been received. Now I have to add a workflow with a mail to get the same type of result.

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @EricV,

Yes that would be a good feature. Would you mind shooting me an email at euan.gamble@nintex.com so we can arrange a call and have a chat? It would be good to hear about how you are going with Nintex Forms and discuss this feature a bit more.

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
EricV
Scholar

Jump to solution

In our organisation we have the need to add more than 6 columns in a row. We have technical people in building projects who need to add data in rows. Splitting the columns over multiple rows gives a messy look and we experience more input errors.

TableForms.PNG

0 Kudos