Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi all,

As many of you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365.

To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please comment below with the following:

• Use cases you have for Nintex Live Forms for Office 365,
  • the authentication provider you would require (anonymous, Microsoft, etc),
  • the must have features/controls for a Live form, and
  • how you would host the Live Form (embedded, own page, etc).

I appreciate your feedback, it helps us build better products for you.

Regards,

Euan

86 replies

Badge +3

Usecases: Job hiring applications, Contact forms, Lead generation. Surveys, Course registration….
Auth: Anonymous!
Features: Same as regular office365 Nintex forms
Hosting: Both embedding and own page.
When you release anonymous forms in 365 I will bake a cake and send it by airmail.
Been requesting this for 2 years now  

Badge +7
  • Use cases you have for Nintex Live Forms for Office 365
    • A couple that come to mind right away - Client Feedback, event sign-up, On boarding forms
  • the authentication provider you would require (anonymous, Microsoft, etc)
    • Anonymous or MS Account would be great, but I would love to see Anonymous.
  • the must have features/controls for a Live form
    • What is in O365 right now would be great IMO
    • I would like to see something like the public forms on NWC and maybe that is the answer once the O365 connecters are there and we can create a list item from NWC, but some sort of public URL so organizations would not have to SHARE a site with anyone.

Use cases you have for Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

•           Anonymous Surveys (e.g. tradeshow surveys, client feedback, etc.), event sign-up

The authentication provider you would require (anonymous, Microsoft, etc)

•          Anonymous is a must

The must have features/controls for a Live form

•         Same as regular office365 Nintex forms

How you would host the Live Form (embedded, own page, etc).

•        Both embedding and own page. Most importantly, an option where we don’t have to share our      SharePoint environment with anyone.
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Need: Job applications. User feedback.

Auth: Anonymous

Features: ..Everything I'd expect on an on-prem form, I suppose!

Host: Embedded AND/OR on a page - need flexibility.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I too will bake a cake when anonymous forms comes available.  The use cases are endless where an organisation needs to interact with their customer base or potential customer base. e.g. surveys, order forms, reporting an incident e.g. "How's my driving?", requesting demos, competitions...

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

The minute I can say "why would I use surveymonkey? I can use Nintex.." is the moment I become very happy ...

Badge +7

I 2nd, 3rd and 4th that!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I'd also add that it would be really useful to have a possibility to display those forms via the Nintex Mobile App... That would open it to many use cases in the out-of-office interaction with users, like during the meetings, conferences, on the streets, etc..

Definitely anonymus access

Use case: Government online services, membership requests, applications, feedback, course/event registration etc

Authentication: anonymous

Functionality: As much as possible, especially SharePoint list and person lookup, web services, standard controls

Hosted: Embedded and own page

When: As soon as possible please

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I agree with all of this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Yes yes yes!!! That would be amazing. I really want to give SurveyMonkey the boot from our organization. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Yes! We have a use case where we have employees out and about in the community interacting with our membership and they like to do surveys with them. Currently they're done on paper forms (!!) and then put in Excel when the employee returns to home base (UGH). I'd love for them to be able to just whip out their iPad, open the relevant survey, and allow the member to click away!

Userlevel 5
Badge +13
    • Facilities Application that allows people outside of the organization to make submissions, employees out and about in the community with our membership do surveys of these users (typically have an iPad with them), Internal Anonymous Surveys and polls
  • the authentication provider you would require (anonymous, Microsoft, etc),
    • Anonymous would be a must, Microsoft and Google would be nice as well
  • the must have features/controls for a Live form
    • Similarly robust to the existing 365 Forms where we can have rules and such
    • Both, agreeing with ‌, I need flexibility!
Badge +5

* Use cases you have for Nintex Live Forms for Office 365,
Survey forms, feedback forms, on-boarding forms, event registration forms

* the authentication provider you would require (anonymous, Microsoft, etc),
Anonymous( must have) , Microsoft, google , Facebook

* the must have features/controls for a Live form, and
Ideally all features available in Nintex-on Orem forms but Nintex form for o365 controls would be good enough

* how you would host the Live Form (embedded, own page, etc).
Embedded, own page, mobile

Badge +2

I think we have most of the use cases listed.. just Rene forcing the anonymous auth...

microsoft, google, facebook is nice to have, but please anonymous first

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Do you feel that a capthca type verification control would be good to have with anon forms ? 

Badge +3

Yes that would be very useful

Badge +3

I think many has been covered by others.

Registration form like health registration form, Feedback, Survey, On-Boarding,

• The authentication provider you would require (anonymous, Microsoft, etc),

Anonymous. 

• the must have features/controls for a Live form, and

As parity as Nintex 365 forms as possible. jQuery functionality if possible so that any missing items can be supplemented    by the Form designer

Digital Signature would be a nice feature as well.

Would be looking at embedded(kiosk style) and mobile(tablet style)

Badge +2

Yes, as long as it's optional and not mandatory.

i also like the old Live Form feature where we could cap the total number of submissions As another way to avoid abuse...

oh, while we at it, an expiry date too

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Thanks James Milne. Expiry date is a handy feature we should include.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Dont send it my airmail, just come to InspireX in San Diego and bring it over then

I appreciate your patience waiting for this feature. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi ‌. When you think of these types of scenarios, are there any types of controls that you would like to see that we dont currently support in either of our forms products?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

You and me both ‌. My previous employer loved a random survey monkey survey.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Thanks ‌. Yes, Public Web Forms with Nintex Workflow Cloud is a compelling option.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Thanks ‌. So getting anonymous information from non-employees outside of your is the most compelling feature? Would the site require showing any data from your SharePoint sites? Such as a lookup?