cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

which action do i use to provide feedback to a user after a form has submitted successfully?

hi All,

I have a list with 5 questions like a quiz, after the user fills out the quiz, he need to sign the form(not sure which control I need to use) and hits on the submit button, it should send out an email to the user if he/she has passed or failed. On the email I need the answers that were done by the user. I have done the email notification and attached a score to it. that's working. I need the user to sign the form before submitting it. Then I need an action which provides feedback to a user after a form has submitted successfully. Please assist gurus..

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: which action do i use to provide feedback to a user after a form has submitted successfully?

hello,

how to make the employee sign the form before submitting, i have no idea.

to provide a confirmation message to the user after the form submission.

go to nintex form designer > settings > List Form Webpart > select yes and customize the message you want.

i use a different way instead of signing, i send assign flexi task or request review for the user to confirm the data he submitted, after he approves it or continue with the review, the workflow continues, else send an edit link for the form in email.

hope this helps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: which action do i use to provide feedback to a user after a form has submitted successfully?

For Signing a form, I've done a simple electronic signature like this : Nintex Forms - Simple Electronic Signature - Vadim Tabakman 

For the email, you'll need to get the data from wherever it is.  If the Answers are store in fields in the list item, them use those fields to build up the email body.  If they aren't connected to fields, you'll need to query the Form xml, which is in the FormData or NFFormData field on the item.

cheers,

Vadim

0 Kudos