Unable to open kprx file on k2 designer

• 22 July 2009
  • 3 replies

Badge +9

Hi all,

I've created a process(kprx) with sharepoint workflow integration and Infopath integration process wizards. I've integrated 8 infopath form templates and around15 activities and many events on kprx file. I've deployed the process and tested and it was working fine. Now i've opened the same solution file after a week and now its not opening. The kprx file is unable to open all the activities and events. It is giving the below warning and no errors.

Warning 1 Unexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: WizardDefinition, Line, Lines, Process. Line 60749, position 10.

I've attached a screenshot. Please provide me a solution for this.

13666iA6E960B0F27EE804.bmp

3 replies

Badge +9
Can anybody help me out in this issue...
Badge +9

Hi all, i have found an alternate solution for this. Go to Workspace and download the previous version's sourcecode. It saves the exe file. When u open it with k2designer or visual studio u wil get the kprx file, then copy that to ur actual solution file.

Hope this post helps....

Badge +8
I have encountered the same a couple of times but most of the time i get a weird error in visual studio "HRESULT failed to return a com component". This happen when u open .cs file of any of the k2 events and open another .cs file of another event. But the weird part is that it does not happen all time.