cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

update list if any item is changed into list

I have two list List A is Business Unit with column as Business Unit, Contact(People picker, Multiple),Manager(People picker, Multiple).

Another List name is RIM with column as Business Unit(Look Up from List A) Contact(People picker, Multiple),Manager(People picker, Multiple) and many more.

Now i want whenever List A Business Unit with field Contact(People picker, Multiple),Manager(People picker, Multiple) changes it should replicate the changes associated to that perticular business unit in RIM for the current item and also to taht item that has been already created.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: update list if any item is changed into list

I recommend creating a conditional workflow that will run when the required fields are changed on the list and then have a update item action in the workflow that will perform the update once the workflow start conditions equal true. You can set a condition for the workflow by opening the workflow in the workflow designer from the list ribbon and then click on Workflow Settings within the workflow designer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Thnx for suggestion but i already used this condition

i want to update the previous record to which is associated with the business unit
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

If you have a unique field that is associated between both items on seperate lists, you could have a workflow that will trigger on a condition and in the workflow you would have another condition where if the unique field is equal, trigger a list workflow on the other list that runs on the specific item based on the unique field. I would look at the Set Condition and Start Workflow actions.

0 Kudos