cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

unable to to load/Edit the form Request approval task form

Hi Guys,

Recently we have created a new share point site for Hongkong. This site has been creating from the backup of existing uk site, as hongkong site should resemble the same as uk site. as part of this backup all the lists & libraries, workflows & infopath forms have been exported to new site.

I can see couple of issues on Hongkong site workflows.

out of them one is issue with Nintex workflow action Request approval. When i click on Edit task Form of Request approval action, i couldn't load any form, neither default nor customized infopath form. On uk development site i have customized an infopath form for this request approval action. I have successfully exported this to UK Live site, which works brilliant. But on Hongkong site i count understand why i am unable to load the form at all, as you can see from below screenshot.It shows loading box after selecting Edit task form, but nothing happens after that. I have set everything, couldn't understand what the exact problem is.

I have also increased memory size from 8gb to 16gb, just in case if this might be the problem to fix. but i couldn't see any difference after that also

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: unable to to load/Edit the form Request approval task form

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the same issues. I found that I could get forms to load if I publish them again. The task forms are a no go, will not load the Nintex forms, and our workflows, can not be edited or a new one created with Nintex WF designer. I've sent an email to the support team.

Dottie

Highlighted
Not applicable

thanks Dorothy. I tried all the possible ways , i copied infopath form to request approval location but first of it is not allowing to edit the form or display the form. Please Let em know if you can find any solution on it.

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Sure

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Hello,

We have encountered this same problem right after we did the latest update. Can I ask what version of forms and workflows you are using?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Sure, Forms 1.2.3.0, WF 1.0.4.0

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

I do not believe our issues are related.  I can edit and create workflows, I just cannot edit any form without the WF Forms designer.

WF 3.1.9.0

NF 2.9.0.0

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi benjamin,

The UK site (from which back up took) is on sharepoint 2010 & nintex 2010. Where as Hongkong site sharpeoitn 2013 & nintex 2013.

though it works for remaining workflows 2-3 workflows have this issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

benjamin,

Please ignore my old comment it seems Hongkong site also with 2010 version.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

finally figure out correct answer

goto site actions --> site settings --> site collection features (under site collection administration)--> deactivate and activate following

Nintex Workflow 2010 InfoPath Forms

Allows Nintex Workflow to use start forms and task forms designed with Microsoft InfoPath 2010.

Now i am able to load the form

Thanks all for your help on this

0 Kudos