cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Automation Master
Automation Master

soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Jump to solution

Wondering if anyone has come across this before.  Trying to publish workflow and get this error message:

WFPublishingIssue.PNG

It is a simple workflow with one action inside it "Set field value".

SharePoint/Nintex 2013  On-Prem.

Will also raise this with Nintex Support

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Jump to solution

Andrew Beals​ your blog post When publishing a workflow you receive the error "soapSmiley FrustratederverServer was unable to process request." resolved this issue.  I saw it before I posted this but didn't run through it as my log entries weren't similar.  But Nintex Support​ suggested a problem with Forms too so I ran through it and it resolved the issue!  Thank you so much!

Not applicable

Re: soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Jump to solution

Woot! Nailed it!

The error messages may have changed since I originally posted that a year ago. I would be curious to see what the errors in the logs are now.

Great to hear its still relevant after all that time!

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

Harris021
Nintex Newbie

Re: soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance

Jump to solution

Hi Andrew

Thanks for your post. I am having similar kind of issue, it only happens when I am using Assign Flexi task and other similar task, however it works fine for Send notification and few other field.

Nintex.PNG

0 Kudos