Nintex Workflows are not visible in Workflow Inventory

• 12 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Out organization had a SharePoint 2010 site which was migrated to SharePoint 2013. All of its Nintex workflows were also been migrated few years back.

The workflows are running quite good. But any of the workflow is not visible in Workflow inventory. I have site collection admin access. I am able to view and edit new workflows but can see none of the migrated workflows. I can see all workflows and .xoml files associated to it using SharePoint designer. These workflows are located in NintexWorkflow folder.

I tried following things but that did not help:

1. Checked assiciated list id using SharePoint Designer, it is correct for all flows.

2. Tried opening the Nintex workflow, but it is not showing any of the existing workflows.

3. Tried opening AllItems.aspx for NintexWorkflows hidden document library, no luck. However this is opening in SharePoint Designer

I have tried opening inventory with Production as well as development license. Both the places behavior is same. Also tried with different browsers.

Please help on this.

3 replies

Badge +8

Have you already tried deactivating and re-enabling the Nintex Workflow feature on your site and site collection?

Badge +1

Yes, unfortunately that too did not help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
HI,

I am not sure if this means the same thing as I am going to say but:
"2. Tried opening the Nintex workflow, but it is not showing any of the existing workflows."

Does this mean you tried to open the Nintex workflow designer from a list/Library where you know the workflow exists and then clicked Open from the ribbon and the workflow was not there?

If you havent done this then try it and then publish the workflow.