cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

send email with attachment

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am very new to Nintex and SharePoint 2013. I have a requirement to create a form that allows user to fill some textboxes, attach some files and upon submission it sends email to a nominated account with all the details including attachments. 

Form name : Invoice Submission

Field name: Project Name

Field Name: Project Code

Percentage of cost:

Logic if user checked a checkbox "has multiple project code (Sum of project code should be 100%)

ability to attach files upto 10 items

When user submits the form it should send email to specified email address with file attachment.

I tried option 1 where:

I created a list item in sharepoint 2013 and selected edit with Nintex form, by default it gives me attachment control to allow file upload. I don't know how to trigger email generation with file attachment from here. I do not want user to show any files they have uploaded in the list.. It should be just a traditional Form (aspx style) Page when they submit it should say "Successfully submitted". After I failed to trigger email notification I tried option 2 using workflow by referring

https://community.nintex.com/docs/DOC-1260

The logic for show hide either single or multiple project code, I tried Show or hide controls with Rules in Nintex Forms  when I was trying to create form in option 1.

I need some direction as to how this can be achieved.

Thanks

Bikash

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: send email with attachment

Jump to solution

Turns out to be really simple. Just had to set up workflow and set start workflow on item created in list.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: send email with attachment

Jump to solution

Great, please mark your answer as correct to close this out.