cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

rule disabled multi-line control with richtext format doesn't show scroll bar

Jump to solution

Hi,

I understand it was supposed to be fixed in 1.4.0.0 but this bug is still there. I have rich text format multi-line control disabled by a rule, it was disabled in IE (although not greyed out), but scroll bar is not showing.

In Chrome and Firefox the control has scroll bar, but is not disabled at all. I can edit and save back.

So it's really two bugs.

the below control is disabled through rule, it doesn't have scroll bar and can be edited in Chrome and Firefox

disabled in rule.PNG

the below control is disabled through Control Setting and it works fine.

disabled through attrbute.PNG

If I disable in control setting I can't save back to list so I have to disable through rule.

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Not applicable

Re: rule disabled multi-line control with richtext format doesn't show scroll bar

Jump to solution

Our version of form is 2.3.3.0 on SP 2013. I use IE 11. Chrome 36.0.1985.143. Firefox 30.0.

0 Kudos
dan_stoll
Nintex Newbie

Re: rule disabled multi-line control with richtext format doesn't show scroll bar

Jump to solution

Hey Alan Zhang,

I have spoken to the dev team and this has been identified as a bug and a fix is in the pipeline.. No time frames just yet, will keep you posted.

0 Kudos
heints
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hey Dan,

the bug is not solved in the last version (2.5.0.0) of Nintex Forms 2013. Is there an internal timeline for solving this problem?

0 Kudos
leif_frederikse
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I am running 2.9.0.0 - it still seems to be broken.

Any timeline for this to be solved?

Regards

Leif

ryan_mckenzie
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

So I assume this is still not solved?

Is there any work around that can disable a multi-line text box but still allow the user to scroll?

Pretty weird that this is not fixable.

0 Kudos
deepika_paramas
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I am facing the same problem.

Disabled the Multi Line text field by a rule based on condition. In chrome, the scroll is working when the control is disabled. we can see the entire value in the field.

But in IE the scroll is not working. Hence unable to see the value.

Is there any fix for this.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos