cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

reminders not arriving

I am just starting with Nintex 2010. I have created a simple workflow very similar to the help file, with approval and reminder in a parallel action. Reminder is set for 5 minutes. I get the approval email but no reminder emails. I assigned a variable for the approval action ID and this variable is selected in the reminder configuration.

I notice there is no option to fill in who is to get the reminder email. I would assume it would be the same person who gets the approval.

Any help is appreciated.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: reminders not arriving

can you post your workflow screenshot?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

I don't know what kind of task this is. I'm looking at the flexi-task. If so, in the reminder tab make sure the 'Number of Reminders' is NOT set to 0! It would be at least set to 1 bare minimum. Otherwise, that will ignore how many minutes you have set to get a reminder and you would not get an email. And yes, the person getting the initial email should get the reminder. You can CC yourself for a test.

To make this easier to troubleshoot, it would be easier to determine what kind of action you used or we could use a screenshot of the action you filled out.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

its working now, I deleted and remade the workflow. Dont know what was going on, possibly system slowdowns we have hand many this week. but thanks for the replies.,

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply