Multiple views/screens in a form?

• 14 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I'm evaluating Nintex Forms and Workflow for SharePoint 2016 and have found some conflicting answers to a question I have.  In InfoPath, we were able to add multiple views to a form and switch to those views via a variety of mechanisms, including button logic, logical rules on form load, etc.  A few questions:

1.  Does Nintex support rule execution on form load?

2.  Is it possible to add multiple views/screens to a single form and switch between them based on things such as column values?

I've seen some recommendations about adding panels to a form and enabling/disabling the panels based on column values (as an example), but I was hoping that something more along the lines of views was supported.

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14
1.  Does Nintex support rule execution on form load?

yes, formatting rules are being executed on form load

2.  Is it possible to add multiple views/screens to a single form and switch between them based on things such as column values?

I've seen some recommendations about adding panels to a form and enabling/disabling the panels based on column values (as an example), but I was hoping that something more along the lines of views was supported.

panels (with resective (set of) formatting rules) are the only option in nintex forms how to pretend views or tabs functionality