javascript message undefined for all js references

• 19 April 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge +8

Hi everyone,

I am getting 'xxxxxxx is undefined' no matter how I try and reference the JS [whether in the settings section as an include or the Custom JavaScript section].  I am attempting to use the following article to do JS validation on submit and I receive the error message 'CheckAllFields' is undefined.

Reference Article: https://sharepointfrancois.com/2014/11/06/nintex-forms-and-validation-rules-a-good-feature-added-but-not-so-great-yet-fo…

Screenshot:

When i look in the debugger in IE I see the code file is not being referenced in [screenshot 2].

I am using Nintex Forms 2.7.0.0, SharePoint 2013 on prem.

Thanks,

Jennifer

3 replies

Badge +7

Looks like the javascript is badly formatted, if you replace the " with " it will help.

Jan

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I could be that the file isn't referenced. In your includes the path could be referenced wrong and not pull up that file that has that function. Could you show some screen shots referencing the configuration?

Also, what extra validations do you need to do? That blog is out of date and you can apply a rule to multiple controls.

Badge +8

Thanks guys,  it was actually both; the JS was formatted horribly and I had the JS referenced on a different site [woops]. 

Thanks again,

Jennifer