cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhishekn
Nintex Newbie

o365 Nintex Workflow >> Error Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have Migrate (Sharegate) the Nintex Workflow from SharePoint 2013 On-Prem to Online,

Workflow contain the Start Workflow Action (that Start the Another workflow) after configurting the Workflow in Online. Main Workflow Start on Item Creation and Modified.

When we create a Item in List Workflow giving the Error and Suspended  - Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

Please Help me on this 

Thank you

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Abhishekn
Nintex Newbie

Re: o365 Nintex Workflow >> Error Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another use

Jump to solution

Need help on this urgent

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: o365 Nintex Workflow >> Error Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another use

Jump to solution
Hi,

All Nintex for O365 subscriptions include a support contract.
If you have something urgent you can email support@nintex.com to open a case.

Please provide screen shots of the configuration of your workflows.
This is either a configuration issue or a permissions issue.

0 Kudos
Abhishekn
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

what kind of permission Issue and In which, I have Full control permission in Site and also configured the workflow. Please see the Screenshot of workflow.

TestWF.png

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution
What account are you using in the connection?

You have provided a screen shot of the workflow design.
I was looking more for screen shots of the configuration of the start workflow action.
Is it this workflow that is failing or is it the workflow that you are starting that is failing.
0 Kudos
Abhishekn
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Start Option Screen Shot

Start Option.png

Start Workflow Action

Start Workflow.png

Error When Start Workflow Action Execute. If i disable the Start Workflow Action Workflow Execute to the Next Action.

Configuration That Start from Start Workflow Action

Test1.pngTest2.png

0 Kudos
Abhishekn
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

And Start Workflow Action Connection is Made by Me if Self

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Based on the configuration you are starting a workflow on a list based on the current items ID.
So if you start the workflow on an item with an ID of 20 who is to say that there will be an item in the other list with an ID of 20?

Thats why the item does not exist. 

0 Kudos
Abhishekn
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Both workflow are in the Same List. So i use the Current Item Guid.

0 Kudos
Abhishekn
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

And Executing for the Current Item.

0 Kudos