cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Re: nintex mobile signature field

well it seems like the next version of nintex mobile will provide a signature field.

I don't know if you can print the form without any communication with the server then....

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Thank you very much for letting me know.  Do you know when the next version is due to come out?  Is there a way to get a beta version?

I have looked around to see if there is a list of upcoming features, but haven't found any.  Did you get this from a public resource, or was it through someone like your Nintex territory manager?

Thanks,

Kirk

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hey Kirk, you can keep up to date on the latest product releases on our Product Release Announcements blog. The latest mobile release was yesterday New Release! Nintex Mobile​, or have a look at the Nintex Mobile Apps - Release Notes​.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Thanks, Emily.  That helps.  It doesn't tell me what is coming up, but at least tells me what is in recent releases.  Interestingly I just tested cascading lookups with the mobile app and couldn't get it to work.  Maybe that was only for O365 and not for SharePoint 2013 on-prem.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Yeah, I've been waiting for the "On Prem" part of that too but you are correct, in February, they released it for 365 while stating that On Prem will be rolled out within the 3 month deployment cycle. They're just a wee bit behind on that one (and I would REALLY love to have that function).

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Kirk,

We don't provide beta versions of our tools. We have a new release every month (or almost), and it is made available for everyone at the same time!

The roadmaps are always subjects to change depending of customer needs, partner requests, etc..., they are given for guidelines. We don't share it openly because we don't want you to rely on this for project plannings (cause obviously they may change!). Some amazing new features are coming in the next months but chhhhhhhhhut I can't tell you ...yet...

cheers !

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Thanks for the response. I understand your position, but the this may drive us to use a different technical solution when an upcoming release of Nintex may very well support our needs.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Kirk,

If you have such issue, as a partner, you should get back to the Nintex Territory Manager  managing your region (or even better a Technical Evangelist) ! He may help you with that kind of lack of knowledge.

Cheers

Alex

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Yes, we are in contact with them.  The technical evangelist contacted the product team in Melbourne on 6/24 and I am awaiting a response.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Do you know if the signature field for Nintex Mobile is available yet? I've been trying to find information on this but haven't come across anything.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply