cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

mobile displays sharepoint form not nintex form

I have a workflow that requires an approvel. I have created the form through the workflow flexi task. I created a desktop, Ipad, Iphone, and android versions. The Desktop and iPad versions work great, but the mobile device does not. I have tried on both a iphone and android phone. Different browsers on the phones.

I did find that if I hit cancel on the initial form, it will then bring up the nintex form. I am not sure what I need to do to change this. Please see attachments. (Nintex Issue is first screen, Nintex Issue 2 is second Screen after hitting cancel.)

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: mobile displays sharepoint form not nintex form

Have you tried the generic "Smartphone" layout?   If not, give that a shot and then try to view on your device where it is failing.

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Yes sorry I have tried that with the same results.

Sent from Strata samsung s4

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Wayne,

Can you provide us with an export of the form and what software version you have of Nintex Forms?

I suspect that this was a bug in an older version of Nintex Forms that was patched with the most recent version. However, if you have the most recent version I can review the form and try to reproduce the behavior you are seeing.

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

I am using Nintex forms version 2.4.1.0

I have attached an example of the form. Please let me know if there is anything else.

Thanks

Wayne Underwood

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Wayne,

Just to be certain, I assume you wish to see the layout displayed in your second screenshot?

Regards,

Andrew Beals

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Yes, we want to the Nintex form to show up not the Microsoft form.

Thanks

Wayne Underwood

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Wayne,

I can confirm the same behavior and I am able to reproduce this behavior with my android device.

I am investigating further. Would you do me a favor and submit a support case requesting my assistance so we can track this issue?

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Ok, That case has been submitted, as well I referenced the current open cast.

RE: Nintex Task forms not displaying.  

Please let me know if there is anything else.

Thanks

Wayne Underwood

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

All,

A bug report for this issue has been raised previously. We updated the scope of the defect report to include Android devices. Please see the following article which provides a workaround for this issue in the meantime: Task form device layouts

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

0 Kudos