cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nintex Newbie

is it possible to fetch all list item from another list on Nintex form in tabular format

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am new to Nintex
need ur help

scenario :

i trying to fetch all list item from another list on nintex form in tabular format

i created columns using calulate value action

'<table class="CSS"><thead><tr><th>PO NO</th><th>PO Description</th><th>Currency</th><th>PO Amount</th><th>PO recieved Amount</th><th>Po Billed</th><th>Buyer</th><th>Po Status</th><th>Po Date</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td>OI</td><td>td</td></tr></tbody></table>'

Now i want all columns value from another list, is it possible in Nintex form ?

image.png

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: is it possible to fetch all list item from another list on Nintex form in tabular format

Jump to solution

If you want to display the items, you can also add a List View to your form instead of building the table yourself.

See attachment for reference.

Please note that List View is not available using modern forms

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: is it possible to fetch all list item from another list on Nintex form in tabular format

Jump to solution

@Haider ......I don't think that's the good practice. What's the business requirement to do this?

If your users need that list for reference then you can just put the link to the list view on the form.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution
Thank you so much Tarf,

i am using list view , Now all list item are on my form with checkbox that's good but my next scenario is when user check on one list item then onchange event will fire and i get all columns value of that item in javascript function and call or show new list view with all check data
is it possible ?

0 Kudos