Creating a table in nintex

Badge +3

Does anybody has any ideas to get a table like this in Nintex

I need to do some simple math calculation like division , average etc too on this table

215219_pastedImage_2.png

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Could you provide some more information?  Is this a table that is generated via Nintex Workflow and then sent in an email?  Are you looking to do this in a Nintex Form?

Badge +3

Sorry for not explaining in detail.

This is part of a nintex form .Here is a picture of it

215252_Inkedimage_LI.jpg

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Thanks for clarifying. You can build tables like these in Nintex Forms and perform calculations within them.  I'm assuming you would have number input fields in the each of the year cells.  In the YTD and AVG fields, you can use a Calculated Value control with Runtime Functions (avg, count, sum) and formulas to perform calculations based on the year cells.

Badge +3

In the end i created(or copy pasted) form controls for each cell on both tables to accomplish this , that was like more than hundred form controls just for the table

Badge +1

Hi Eric! How do you use the "avg" runtime fuction?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Marta.  You can use the Avg runtime function in the Formula field of a Calculated Value control.  Below is an example of how to use it.

I have a Repeating Section control in a form that contains a Cost, Quantity, and OrderTotal field.  The Cost control is a Single Line Textbox with a data type of Currency, the Quantity control is a Single Line Textbox with a data type of Integer, and the OrderTotal control is a Calculated Value with a data type of Currency with a formula of Cost*Quantity.  The User enters data in the Cost and Quantity fields, and the OrderTotal is automatically calculate.  Since it's a Repeating Section, you can add more lines.

I placed a Calculated Value control named AvgOrderTotal outside the Repeating Section that automatically calculates the average of all the OrderTotal fields.  The formula in the AvgOrderTotal is:

avg(OrderTotal)

Below are screenshots of the form and controls configuration.

Nintex Forms 2013 - Avg Function

Nintex Forms 2013 - Avg Function 2

Nintex Forms 2013 - Avg Function 3

Badge +2

@sonyirump  would you please share your approach with more details?