cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to update Person/Group Field with multiple values using Nintex Workflow 2013

Jump to solution

Have 2 lists one is list of courses and another is booking form.. once booking is confirmed then the name need to be updated in Courses and the field is called people who booked and it is Person/Group field and it can store multiple values.

When I tried to do with Nintex workflow 2013  it is replacing with one user not able to update with multiple usernames

can any one help me in this.

Your help in this is much appreciated.

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
fhunth
Nintex Newbie

Re: how to update Person/Group Field with multiple values using Nintex Workflow 2013

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: how to update Person/Group Field with multiple values using Nintex Workflow 2013

Jump to solution

Are you trying to add a user to the current set of users in the column or replace existing value with multiple users?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

it depends ... if I am the first person who is filling the form then it need to be added other wise it need to be updated along with other users.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
gman
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Sreedhar, the format for the Person/Group field is similar to that of a lookup list. It includes IDs for each of the users from the User Profile list. If you're reading writing this field on the same site collection, then the IDs won't change, but if you're going across site collections (or web apps - I forget which), then the IDs can be different.

The format is like this: -1;#Firstname Lastname;#-1;#FirstnameB LastB;#-1;#FirstC LastC;#-1;#FirstD LastD;#-1;#FirstE LastE

The "-1" in each case would be replaced with the proper User Profile ID for that user.

Hope this helps.

Gerard

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Gerard

Thanks for the help and info, Let me try and will let  you know the outcome

Regards

Sreedhar

machoy
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Sreedhar,

You thread just saved me!

Thank you.

Regards,

May May

0 Kudos