cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nehachauhan
Nintex Newbie

how to resolve Forbidden-"Access Denied" error when copy document to subsite library

I have created Nintex o365 workflow to copy document from parent side to sub site document library using Rest api in "call http web service" action in my workflow. but it gives me error like below:

Forbidden - {"error":{"code":"-2147024891, System.UnauthorizedAccessException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource."}}}

My Rest Api: {Workflow Context:Current site URL}‍/_api/web/getfilebyserverrelativeurl('‍{VariableSmiley Very HappyocServerRelUrl}‍')/copyto(strnewurl='/subsite/DocLib/‍{VariableSmiley Very HappyocFileName}‍',boverwrite=true)

I have also registered workflow in "appinv.aspx" under sitecollection. Also "Workflows can use app permissions"

feature is activated in my site.

I couldn't find any proper solution for that. Please help me out if anyone knows proper solution for that..

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
courtney_shelto
Nintex Newbie

Re: how to resolve Forbidden-"Access Denied" error when copy document to subsite library

Is there a reason you're not using the native Nintex Copy Document action?

nehachauhan
Nintex Newbie

Re: how to resolve Forbidden-"Access Denied" error when copy document to subsite library

because i wanted to copy my document to subsite document library.

But now i am able to do this by using "office 365 upload file" action. 

0 Kudos