cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

how do i clean up the unwanted text and mail body in Lazy approval comments in Nintex 2010 ?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have enabled lazy approval in my nintex workflows, I'm trying to capture approver comments from the mail body. I need to strip down all the mail body text expect approver name and his comments. My current approval comments message provided below,

Any help to get the desired results (approval comments and Approver name) from the below message ?

Lazy_Comments.png

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: how do i clean up the unwanted text and mail body in Lazy approval comments in Nintex 2010 ?

Jump to solution

I believe you would need to modify the notification that goes out to the users.  This is simply posting back that notification with the response read from the email so stripping down the original email notification setup in the task should do it.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: how do i clean up the unwanted text and mail body in Lazy approval comments in Nintex 2010 ?

Jump to solution

how can we strip the original mail from response ? I'm looking for the solution to strip the original mail.

0 Kudos
klebchemie
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

is any solution available???

I can't use lazy approval when the "comments" contains the entire mail traffic

(Nintex 2013)

0 Kudos
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Look at the screenshot... You can click on task notification and modify the contents of that email. 

Andreas Hack​, to change the email for lazy approval, you shoudl modify the same "task notification" and it will use that email to comment back.

Let me know if that helps.

0 Kudos
klebchemie
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

2015-04-22 09_56_32 Internet Explorer.png

Hi Eric, thanks for ur reply but this is not the solution. Look at the Screenshot for a better understanding.

I save the Nintex context data "Approver Comments" in the "approval comments column"  shown in the Screenshot

1. Approval without lazy approval - comments column

2. Approval without lazy approval - comments column

3. Approval with lazy approval  (answer with ok)

4. Now, I have the Mail traffic with the "task notification" in the comments column - this is the problem

How can I delete this

Thanks

0 Kudos
kbsitz
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I have the exact same issue when a person replies using the Lazy Approval method, the body of the email gets stored in the Approver Comments in the Workflow Tasks. 

We use this to reference the comments of the approvers during our 16 approvers process. 

Is there a way to eliminate the entire body of the email that gets stored into the Approver Comments field??
(the top 2 Lazy Approval reply lines would be sufficient)

Has there been any solutions to this?

0 Kudos
kbsitz
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I have the exact same issue when a person replies using the Lazy Approval method, the body of the email gets stored in the Approver Comments in the Workflow Tasks. 

We use this to reference the comments of the approvers during our 16 approvers process. 

Is there a way to eliminate the entire body of the email that gets stored into the Approver Comments field??
(the top 2 Lazy Approval reply lines would be sufficient)

Has there been any solutions to this?

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

This is an old post so adding the link to the question that was answered. 

0 Kudos