cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lramos
Nintex Newbie

Re: getting this error on a repeating section- "Unable to get property 'setMinutes' of undefined or null reference" Has anyone seen this before?

Jump to solution

Hi, 

Did you have some news from the support on your issue ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
idoskhozhayev
Nintex Newbie

Re: getting this error on a repeating section- "Unable to get property 'setMinutes' of undefine

Jump to solution

have added repeating section where I added control with people, and when I delete it I get error 

JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4032 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'disabled' of undefined
at Object.IsControlDisabled (JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4032)
at Object.NeedToBypass (JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4028)
at HTMLSpanElement.<anonymous> (JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4007)
at Function.each (jquery.js?rev=Um381uKrIZvkz6es8zyhcQ%3D%3DTAG0:659)
at Object.SupressValidatorsForHiddenUnbound (JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4004)
at HTMLInputElement.onclick (EditForm.aspx?ID=2&Source=https%3A%2F%mysite%2FiLyas%2FLists%2FidealForm%2FAllItems.aspx:731)

When I add new rows I do not get any errors

0 Kudos