Error 61012 System.InvalidOperationException: The Exchange server responded with the error 'ErrorInternalServerError'.

• 4 December 2012
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello,

I am receiving the following error in logs that seem to be related to the email account we are using ( put bogus email in for posting purposes)  Has anyone encounterd this and resolved it?

61012 Exception from message source 'username@email.com': System.InvalidOperationException: The Exchange server responded with the error 'ErrorInternalServerError'.

at SourceCode.MessageBus.Ews.ExchangeWebServicesConnection.EndSyncFolderItems(Object sender, SyncFolderItemsCompletedEventArgs e) at SourceCode.MessageBus.Ews.ExchangeWebServicesConnection.EndSyncFolderItems(Object sender, SyncFolderItemsCompletedEventArgs e)

3 replies

Badge

Hello,

I am receiving the same error and I am very interested on how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

Badge

Hello,

I am receiving the same error and I am very interested on how to resolve it.

Have you find any solution yet?

Thanks in advance.

Badge +6

Hi LO,

Can you confirm for me whether the values in the ConnectionString Editor Tool are valid? Secondly are you using SMTP for mails? The connection string editor tool can be found in C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlHost ServerBin. Also in the connection string editor check that the TLS option is set to "none" for all conections and authenticationis set to "windows".

Kind regards,

Yannick