How to capture autocomplete on the Flexi Task

Badge +9

I want to capture the autocomplete escalation event on my Flexi Task. If I want my task outcome to say "Autocompleted" I need to create another outcome for the Flexi Task - correct? How will this work if the behavior is set to "Majority must choose a specific outcome" and I am using the "Other" branch? Which branch will it go to?

2016-03-15_10-38-11.png

3 replies

Badge +5

This add will add a third branch to your WF.  I've used this in the past, I had Reject, Approve, Escalated to Senior Management.  As far a Majority option I've never had a reason to use it but to my understanding lets say there are 5 Approves and two approve and 3 reject the entire task is rejected. 

Not sure if that helps

Badge +9

Hi Melissa - thank you for your input but unfortunately this doesn't answer my question.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

what about to test it to be sure about the functionality? happy.png

if you define one another outcome like AUTOCOMPLETE it will became regular outcome, means it will create its own branch and as well your approvers will be able to choose it.

however, escalation dialog gives you possibility to define whatever outcome you like. since that outcome will not have its own branch it quite logically falls to the other branch.