cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

flexi-task fails at scheduled reminder

As part of a document routing workflow, I have several (up to 20) flexi-tasks that run in a parallel action.  The tasks properly assign, but every once in a while the still incomplete flexi-tasks will automatically cancelled at the same time that the built in reminder is scheduled to go out.  My asumption is htat the reminder fails for some reason, which then cancels the flexi-tasks.  Then, because the flexi-tasks are cancelled, the parallel action won't complete and proceed to the next step.

I need reminders, but more importantly, I need those tasks to not be cancelled when the reminders fail.  This is a high value workflow.  Any ideas for changes or ways that I can troubleshoot the error?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: flexi-task fails at scheduled reminder

Do all those reminders fail always or is it sporadic?

Workflow version?

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

This is a fairly new workflow.  It has failed twice, in this manner, out of the 50 times we've run the workflow.

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Jesse,  Did you ever get this resolved?  We may have a similar intermittent issue where the tasks fail at the time the reminders are due to go out - and they give the "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error.  Thanks

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Dear,

did you solve this issue?

i have same issue in my work

Regards

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

‌,

Did you guys resolve this issue? Please post your resolutions here to help other on the community.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Any update on this ? Did you find any solution to how to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply