cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottk
Nintex Newbie

enterprise keyword column will not render in form; gives following error "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index"

enterprise keyword column will not render in form; gives following error "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index"

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
bgehring
Nintex Newbie

Re: enterprise keyword column will not render in form; gives following error "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index"

I am having this same issue. I know if I reboot my servers this will go away, but I would rather not use that sledge hammer to fix the issue. I have tried restarting IIS on the WFE, but that didn't help either. I have also stopped and restarted the managed metadata service without luck. Anybody have any other ideas here?

0 Kudos
bgehring
Nintex Newbie

Re: enterprise keyword column will not render in form; gives following error "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index"

I have tried stopping the BDC service and the Claims to Token service. Still no luck.

0 Kudos