Item Not Found In This Collection

• 11 January 2011
  • 7 replies

Badge +5

I am facing a difficult issue in my process map that calls a SmartObject Load Method based on a SharePoint List.  The process works fine in my development environment, however does not work correctly when I deploy with Test.  The error that is produced is "Item Not Found In This Collection"  however when I call the Load using the SmartObjectTester in the environment in question it loads the list perfectly. 

Does anyone have any ideas?

7 replies

Badge +3

Normal

false
false
false

EN-ZA
X-NONE
X-NONE

Hi,

>What version/s of K2 are you using?

This error may occur because the SmartObjects you created
by using the "Read" method.

Do they return any data when executed from the Service
Tester?

Could you please try to change the method type to
"List" and redeployed the SmartObjects?

Try to recreate all the mappings in the SmartObject
event and do a retry; this might help.

Kind regards,

Brink

Badge +4

If it is working fine in dev and not in test means then it is not returning the values in test environment. Just try to attach the code to the test blackpearl server and walk through. You can easily find out the issue.

Cheers

Badge +5

This error tends to mean that one of the properties/parameters of the smartobject could not be found. Is it possible that the names of the list columns are not the same accross the environments? Or perhaps they were created incorrectty but then renamed. Renaming them does not change the underliying pyhsical name in SharePoint to the name that the sare object is using will still be incorrect.

Badge +5

Yes there are some differences between how things are named between Dev and Test.  However those issues were discovered when deploying the smartobjects.  So for example when I created my .publish file lets say I had a field named "abc".  In production that value is name "123", so what I did was change all the values of "abc" to "123" and redeployed and the smartobjects deployed.  However in my process I get the item not found in collection error.

Badge +5

Hi,

>What version/s of K2 are you using? 0807 (with latest update)

This error may occur because the SmartObjects you created by using the "Read" method.

Do they return any data when executed from the Service Tester? No, they work fine in the service test

Could you please try to change the method type to "List" and redeployed the SmartObjects?  I'm not sure what you mean by this statement.

Try to recreate all the mappings in the SmartObject event and do a retry; this might help.

Kind regards,

Brink

Badge +5

I do notice one difference in the SmartObject definition for Load (where I get the error).  In the Load Method I noticed that 2 parameters are swapped in order on the Return properties.  So in Dev on load I have A, B, C, D, E, F getting returned but in Test I have A, B, C, E, D, F and getting returned.  Would that make a difference?

If so I'm not sure how to fix this since I used the publish, other than to manually manipulate the .publish file.

Badge +5

After inspecting the servicepackageout.log it appears there is something being named incorrectly of of my fields issued date has an internal SharePont name of Issued_x0020_Date and is named that within the my .publish file for K2 SmartObjects.  However in the ServicePackageOut.Log the name being returned is Issued_x005F_x0020_Assigned.  

How do I correct the name being returned in the Service Package out?