Office 365 fownload file problem

• 14 December 2015
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

Hi Guys

I need some help here. My organization have a SharePoint Online environment and on Premise environment which is on SharePoint 2013 and we also have Nintex Workflow Enterprise license for our on prem. We recently upgraded the on-prem license to the one which allows you to run workflows on SharePoint Online as well.

No my issue is that I had a process which uses the Office 365 Download File activity on my on prem environment. This process have 2 paths the source of the file being downloaded which is SharePoint Online and the destination which is SharePoint on prem. In a few weeks ago this process was working fine but recently it just hangs on the of downloading a file.

Has anyone seen this before? Is there maybe some settings that I am suddenly missing which is meant to on?

Your help will be appreciated and I have also attached the configuration of my activity below.

153457_pastedImage_0.png

Regards

Bhuti

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey mate, have you got the latest version of on prem installed ? The reason I ask, is there was some significant improvements with Nintex Live and a few of its actions, namely anything to do with files Nintex Workflow 2013 - Release Notes

Badge +6

Hey Dan my man

Thank you for the reply. I just had a look and I can see we are 1 version down. I see there were some Nintex Live performance improvements on the latest version. I will get the guys to update.

Regards

Bhuti