Form formatting issues

• 9 November 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

I have a form that has a label, drop down box and then 3 images next to the drop down. The images are hidden until a selection is made in the drop down. If status is green, the green image shows up, yellow shows yellow and red shows red.

When the form is published, everything looks good. When I choose green, the image shows up. Same for Yellow. When I choose red, the image shows up, but throws my formatting off. I have tried a ton of options and combinations with no luck so far.This is driving me crazy! Any insight is appreciated. 

Edit view of form:

Green selected:

Yellow Selected:

Red Selected:

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello,

Do you happen to share a Form rule across these three components?   If so, not sharing a  rule (even if you have to create the same/very similar rules has sometimes been a fix for this.

Thanks

Mike

Badge +4

Each of the panels that the images are in have their own rules. It is basically a Hide if the field doesn't match the text.

Badge +5

Try expanding the panel for the label and dropdown up a little. The form thinks the red is above it, so when it is shown, it is expanding the space to make room for it.

Badge +4

That seemed to work until I added the next row below it. There is weird spacing when Scope is Green or Yellow, but Red causes excess spacing. 

Edit screen:

Overlapping:

Extra Space:

Badge +5

What happens if you put the whole row in another panel and uncheck the resize at runtime for the that panel?

Badge +4

That finally did it!!! Thank you!!