Error "Could not find file" when trying to deploy in the WebDesigner

• 18 January 2012
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I´m currently trying to deploy my first workflow in Blackpoint. I´m using the web designer.

But every time I try to deploy it, I get the following error message (the exact name of the .dll changes, but beeing in the temp directory I think thats kinda expected):

System.Exception: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Could not find file 'C:WindowsServiceProfilesNetworkServiceAppDataLocalTemp-hr1tvkn.dll'.
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at SourceCode.SharePoint.WebServices.K2SPLists.GetListFields(String listName, Boolean includeReadOnly)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.Process.WFIntegrationPropertyWizardDefinition.GetSPItemFields(Boolean isDocumentLibrary)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.Process.WFIntegrationPropertyWizardDefinition.BuildMetaDataXML()
   at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.SharePoint.GenerateProcess.ProcessSetup(DefaultProcess& newProcess, XmlDocument InputData, XmlDocument xmlProcess, String ProcessName, String ProjectName, String UserName)
   at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.SharePoint.GenerateProcess.Generate(String UserName, Int32 ProcessID, String InputData, String ProcessXML, String ConnectionString)
   at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.SharePoint.GenerateProcess.Generate(String UserName, Int32 ProcessID, String InputData, String ProcessXML, String ConnectionString)

Any help would be very appriciated, because I can not find out whats wrong.

bye,

Matthias

2 replies

Badge +10

At first glance it looks like a permissions issue.  Does the K2 service have permissions to that directory to be able to load files etc?  Also check that the service it is running under has access to write to the "Temporary ASP.NET Files" directory

Anyone else see that situation?

Badge +1

Thanks for replying!

Could you please elaborate what you mean? My knowledge of services and their permissions is rather rudimentary ;)

bye,

Matthias

Update: We are now getting the following error:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/deployerror.jpg/

Could this still be the same reason?