Infopath Submit error - Invalid mapping from document to submit web service

• 12 January 2009
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I have a strange issue with Infopath submission. I have an Infopath form with many views and submit using web service. I deploy it to sharepoint library and it works well on DEV environment.

Then I want to move it to STAGING environment. I change the data connection in the Infopath form pointing to STAGING web services. I deploy it to STAGE and it works well except one view "Sales Operations"  does not show up correctly. Instead of showing "Sales Operations" view, the Infopath shows the default View (The same code works well with other views rather than "Sales Opeartions"). It is so strange for me and I try to use "Update Document Settings" in K2 Process. Then amazingly the "Sales Operations" shows up when I reopen the form from K2 Worklist. However, when I click the submit button on K2 Taskpane, an error message is poped up "The document definition file (.xsf) has an invalid mapping from document to submit web service".

I look up this error over Internet but no solution's come up yet!

I get stucked with this issue for several days and it drives me crazy. Could any one help? I truly appreciate!

Hoang

0 replies

Be the first to reply!