Can I change the default font style in Workflow Email template?

• 30 January 2015
  • 8 replies

Badge +4

When I create a new workflow and use the Send Email or Approval Actions, the email body is using a certain font and font size I don't like. So I have to go through and reformat it every time I add text or workflow reference fields. Then when I look at the HTML of the email, i can see it's creating way too many SPAN and DIVs due to overlapping style changes.

Is there a way to change the default font and font size?

8 replies

Badge +11

I don't see where there is a way to specify the font, but you can go from plain text to rich text.

Badge +11

What version do you have? It appears it can be done according to this link:

https://community.nintex.com/message/7143#7143

Badge +17

Peter,

I'm not 100% sure of the Approval Action, but I do know you add build strings actions into your workflow, and format the CSS/HTML there for your email.  Then pull the build strings into your email or notification and that should render correctly.  It works for creating tables so you may have to play with it to render as you want.

Badge +9

Hi Peter,

In central administration --> Nintex Workflow Management --> Global settings you can find in the Email settings:

So you can define your own styles.

Best regards

Manfred

Badge +4

I'm using Workflow 2013 and I do have the ability to change fonts, I can also tweak the HTML, I've even used the Build String to create HTML Tables and use fonts I want.  It's just erritating when I just want to create new message and I add fields and I have micromanage the message font via HTML.

I've gone through and reformatted all the text and reference fields with the font I want and even the preview looks good.  But then I test it and I still get some text with the default BODY style. Sometimes it won't even accept the change until I tweak it via HTML. Pain in the butt.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

Badge +4

Thanks, I thought there was a setting like this somewhere.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey Manfred, is this only possible in on-prem SharePoint? I'm not seeing settings for Nintex in the Admin Portal for 365

Badge +9

Hi Coutney,

I have no access to Sharepoint Online, so I can't answer Your question. Anyone else here?

Kind regards

Manfred