cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdmiller
Nintex Newbie

Workflow Web Request to Accellion Kiteworks

Hello Nintex Community,

Has anyone successfully connected to Accellion Kiteworks API's using Nintex Workflow WebRequest? From my understanding the headers needed is: Authorization = Bearer token; Accept = application/json; X-Accellion-Version = 12.

I have successfully tested access to Accellions APS's using Powershell, but I have had no luck with Nintex.

Thank you

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Workflow Web Request to Accellion Kiteworks

@kdmiller unfortunately that is a very specific system and you may not find much luck searching for that. However, Nintex has the call web service action that mimics a REST call via a system like Postman. May I suggest you try that action. However, first things first, I'd recommend using Postman, get the call successful then put it into the workflow.

This will cut down on your troubleshooting steps.

0 Kudos
kdmiller
Nintex Newbie

I figured it is worth a shot hoping someone out there has had the same need with Kiteworks.  Postman is a great tool and I have used it.  I was able so successfully get and post using that tool. Unfortunately it is a no go in the workflow. 

0 Kudos
RTK
Nintex Newbie

There are 2 different actions for calling an API in Nintex Workflow.  I have an API that works fine in Postman and also works fine using the "Web Request" action.  However, it fails when I use the "Call HTTP Web Service".  You might try the Web Request action if you are currently using the Call HTTP Web Service and having problems. Or maybe vice versa in your case.

0 Kudos