cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Workflow Publish issue With Flexi Task -2010

Hello All, I have issue in workflow with a  Flexi Task with an Nintex form to the same user.  While I’m trying to publish my workflow using
default The default form its works fine but if I’m trying to publish same  workflow with Nintex form  gets the  error .

The Following Field must be configured the form has control(s) that have incomplete property setting –

Any ideas would be really appreciated

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Workflow Publish issue With Flexi Task -2010

hey Guys - any suggetion ?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hello All 

I deleted All Flexi task on exported environment and created
new Flexi tasks as same configuration and its works, just wondering how it
works. Anyone can put some through on this
how its happen 

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

After trial and error, I found that look up fields in the imported form was the issue. I deleted those lookup fields from all layout in the imported form and it worked. Just recreate those fields again.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Thanks for the answer, but after testing this, I just changed a property of the control and return it back and that is it. thanks for the hint.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi,

I've imported an exiting form into the Flexitask Approval form and this works without issues in Preview in the "Edit Task Form" -> "Edit with Nintex Forms" editor. No issues appear in the editor before I save it then press "Save" on the Configuration Action - Request Approval" dialogue.

When I return back to the Nintex Workflow 2010 workflow editor, the Flexitask indicates "form has control(s) that have incomplete property setting". This appears a problem with Nintex Workflows/Forms. We have just installed the latest release to correct for other issues with Repeat forms with the Contacts field.

I saw the comments in a previous email about this being related to "Lookup lists" in forms (valid use). I decided to delete all the lookup lists from my workflow task form as a trial and saved it. It works however, my form uses 13 lookup lists and we had no issues with this form prior to the update. To validate this I went to our QA server (that has not been updated) and exported an existing version of the form and re-imported it into the DEV server that has just been updated. It still fails with the same form has controls(s) message. I tried importing the new version of the form into the old QA server and it fails. I re-imported the original version of the form back into the QA server and it works correctly without issue. There may be something different with the underlying list that causes the old form to break in the updated server however, when I exported the Site and used re-imported the site into the updated server, I noted that all the workflow task forms showed this same error and this was prior to making any changes to the list. Our export and import scripts make use of the NWAdmin utility to pre and post synchronize as recommended.

Is there a log file or a debug mode that I can enable that will give me a better indication of the cause of this issue?

Can someone please urgently assist as I am on a deadline and have lost weeks with the upgrade to fix the contact/repeat fields issue. I now have a working edit/view form that needs to be customized for use in the Workflow tasks and this is effectively blocking my progress.

Regards,

Paul Cahill

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply