Conditional Start O365 column/field missing from options SharePoint

Badge +2

When publishing my workflow, one of my fields does not present, so I cannot specify that I want the workflow to start based on this condition. This is a people and groups column in a SharePoint list. I've tried editing the name of the column, editing the settings of "Allow select of", who to "Choose from", different variations of "Show field", it is not a required column, doesn't allow multi selections, and I'm not sure why just this column isn't showing as an option. Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas what else I can try, or tell me what I'm missing here?

Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

This is strange behaviour.  Can you please show us how you've set up that person/group column?

Cheers,

Chris

Badge +2

This is the latest iteration of the settings on this column. 

216634_pastedImage_1.png

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

All those settings look "normal".  I recreated the exact same column in my o365 tenant including showing Name only (instead of the default Name with Presence) and it definitely appears in my conditional start list:

From your description, the Assigned To column is simply not present in the list that I'm showing.  Is that correct?  If it is, let's just make sure that you're on the latest version:

• Site settings
  • Click on the 3 dots by Nintex Workflow for Office 365 | Details
  • If it says "there's a new version available" upgrade to that.  My version is 1.0.4.2

Cheers,

Chris

Badge +2

Correct. The column is simply not present. 
I am also on version 1.0.4.2

This isn't making much sense. I believe I may have to just recreate this column and transfer the data. 

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Yeah - do let us know.  This might be a bug so we could report it to Nintex support.

Badge

I have the same issue. Running on Nintex Workflow for O365. 

People columns are not available for conditional start, regardless if you display name with presence or not.