cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Why are on some days Live Forms not arriving?

Dear all,

Today the customer is experiencing some issues with Nintex Live forms. A fiiled in form is not arriving in the SharePoint list. We had the same issue a week or 2 ago, which seemed to be resolved the day(s) after.

Can anyone shed some light were to look for the cause? The 2 I can think of my self are:

1. A Nintex service related to Nintex Live Forms not running... which service would that be?
  2. Outage of the Nintex Live Forms service at Nintex. How to check for that?

I've done some testing and it seems whenever I publish a new/changed Live form, 1 submitted form is received.... So my educated guess would be that the Nintex Live Forms polling service on the our SharePoint server is not running?

UPDATE: Nintex Live Management health check all 4 show up as successful... So could it still be some issue in the Nintex Live Forms cloud?

UPDATE 2: as of a sudden, forms are being pulled again.... as nothing changed (Nintex Live settings nor LAN/WAN settings) at the customer's site, I'm inclined to conclude it must have been a Nintex outage.....

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Why are on some days Live Forms not arriving?

I'm not sure if this is related but we experienced something similar.  When we looked at the Nintex Live relays they were reporting that everything was good but they weren't.  The way we resolved this was to restart the relays and then everything was all good again.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Thank you Chris,

I'll forward this to our SP admin to further pursue/investigate.

UPDATE: it turned out that indeed the Relay service was stopped, while the Nintex Live Workflow Queue Service for some reason won't start. Anyway, we started the relay service and new submitted forms arrived in the list. Only those from yesterday did not yet arrive. Is there a grace time for them to be pulled?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Nintex will hold data in Nintex Live for approximately 5 days.  If it hasn't been retrieved by your server by then, then it will delete that data.

Cheers,

Chris

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply