cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Why are my Nintex 2010 workflow designer buttons grayed out?

Hello,

I am attempting to create some new workflows in our development environment, but all of the buttons are grayed out and some are even missing their icons.  I tried to retract and re-deploy the solution but it didn't help.  This is what I'm getting.  License is current.  Any suggestions appreciated!

Thank you

nintex_dev_error.jpg

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Why are my Nintex 2010 workflow designer buttons grayed out?

It looks like the CSS\code in the interface is having trouble loading. Do you have a custom master page on the site or some limits on your browser perhaps? If you are in IE you could try emulating an older browser version by navigating to SharePoint then press F12 on your keyboard to open the dev tools where you can then switch to an older browser version temporarily.

If this is a new install try checking that your Nintex database has been created as I have seen strange problems when people miss that step. So you need to visit SharePoint central admin and then within the Nintex Workflow Management heading visit database and see that it has a database name (not a button that says click to create the database)

Note: If there was an incorrect license there would be a specific message about that rather than just a loss of options so I do not think that it is a license issue.

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Bruce Mittleman

Just out of interested was it the database not created?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

All I did was the F12 trick and set compatibility mode to IE8 and was good to go

It didn't work with Firefox either....I haven't gone back in there to experiment more - got deadlines!

Accept as Solution Reply