Whether Nintex Auto Clean up of workflow tasks will delete when workflow is in progress

• 29 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi Team,
I need a clarification in Nintex workflow O365 Reminder part, If the workflow is in running state for around 9 months, will the workflow task related to the item gets deleted?

I have a workflow with reminder in my Nintex Wokflow.
For, every 30, 60, 90 days , i need to send a reminder email.
So i have configured reminder in "Start a task process" action.
Will that workflow task gets deleted after 90 days? because it is deleted after 60 days when the workflow is cancelled/completed. so when the workflow is in progress, after 60 days, will that task get deleted? please reply.

And one more thing, i din't find separate reminder action in Nintex O365. please assist.

Thanks in advance.

Deepika

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,
In O365 Nintex does not have workflow history. All the history belongs to SharePoint and it is their clean up job that removes the history which Nintex has no control over.
Based on posts I found on microsft.com it appears that Tasks will be removed 2 months after the workflow is complete. This leads me to beleive that if the workflow is still running and the task is over the 60 days it will not be deleted but please seek an official response from Microsoft for this.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/sharepoint-online-office-365-is-deleting-tasks/8c9d36e1-b38b-4024-94b6-e8493b36d070