cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where to find nintex workflow history in office 365 site

Jump to solution

I am using office 365 trail sharepoint site, I have also installed the Nintex workflow app in that site. But I coundn't find any nintex workflow history list inside site actions Please guide me where it is available.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Where to find nintex workflow history in office 365 site

Jump to solution

Hi Sukumar,

On your item or document, when you click on the ..., you'll see a drop down menu.

Click on Advanced and in then in the sub-menu, click on Workflows.

The next page will show you all the workflow you have running or have completed.

Click on one of those and it'll show you the workflow history.

Also, you may want to add a Set Workflow Status action ( or more than one ) as that will set the field in your item under the column that has the same name as your workflow.  This means, that when you run the workflow, the status will be in that field in the view and you'll be able to click on it to get to the workflow history.

Vadim

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

In O365 there is no Nintex specifiy history list - apposed to On-Prem. In O365 you only have the OOTB SharePoint Workflow History, which can be found like Vadim mentioned.

Not applicable

Jump to solution

I do wish to have this feature coming in the future as this is one of the key components to a successful workflow roll-out.

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Hello, does it mean that in O365 it will always dissapear after 60 days?

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Yes, that's correct.

If you want to preserve this kind of information you have to store it somewhere else (as you probably should do on-premises as well).

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

I can find history lists for some sites but not for others. How do I reinstate history lists that may be missing?

0 Kudos