cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

When will lookups be available for forms on Nintex mobile?

When will lookup columns be available on the Nintex mobile app (2013 forms)? Really keen to see this functionality. Thanks!

4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: When will lookups be available for forms on Nintex mobile?

Hey Kathy,

You can follow the progress of this on Uservoice, and even add a vote to it if you want Allow the 'lookup list' to work within Nintex Mobile – Customer Feedback for Nintex

dbonsma
Nintex Newbie

I went to the Uservoice link and it says that the "List Lookup" is supported as of Nintex Mobile 3.3, however I am using Nintex Mobile 3.5 and it still says "Incompatible control" for the list lookup field. If I click on the exclamation mark the message says "xxxx is incompatible with the Nintex Forms version installed on server."  My form was generated using Nintex Forms 2010 on-premise. Anyone know how to get around this?

0 Kudos
dan_stoll
Nintex Newbie

Hey Dean BonsmaThis is most probably due to your Nintex Forms 2010 install not being at version 1.8 or above. Nintex Mobile and Nintex Forms have a pretty close relationship, and a lot of the new thing that get released in Nintex Mobile are tied directly to changes in Nintex Forms. So in short to enjoy all the features of Nintex Mobile, you should try and keep Nintex Forms current as well . You can check out the release notes here Nintex Forms 2010 - Release Notes

You can get the downloads from the download section along with the instructions.

dbonsma
Nintex Newbie

Thanks for the info. I came across the Release Notes document yesterday and noticed this as well. I was running version 1.7, so upgraded to 1.9 and republished my forms. The List Lookup fields are working now! This functionality was one of the reasons we purchased Nintex Forms, so I'm very glad to have this working now.