cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

When I try to publish a workflow I get a popup window with 0: and OK. It looks like the workflow published. Wat does this message mean?

Nintex behavior is such that when I select OK it doesn't look like the workflow published. There is no version posted under the workflow name. Yet when I go to the list of workflows it shows it as published. Can you tell me what is going on?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Re: When I try to publish a workflow I get a popup window with 0: and OK. It looks like the workflow published. Wat does this message mean?

What version of Nintex are you using?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: When I try to publish a workflow I get a popup window with 0: and OK. It looks like the workflow published. Wat does this message mean?

Nintex Workflow 2013

© 2014 Nintex. All rights reserved.

www.nintex.com<http://www.nintex.com/>

Version: 3.0.8.0 - English

License type: Registered (Enterprise)

Software Assurance status: Current

Software Assurance expires: 9/8/2016

Jim Tucker, P.E., PMP

Project Information Management

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hi Jim,

Was this working before and now you're getting this issue?

If that's it, then have there been any customizations of the SharePoint environment recently?

I've never seen anything like this.

If you can't get to the bottom of it, please reach out to the Nintex Support team.

cheers,

Vadim

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I attached the workflow to this reply.

Jim Tucker, P.E., PMP

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Yes it was working. SharePoint 2013 has been re-installed on another server along with Nintex 2013.

Jim Tucker, P.E., PMP

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hi Jim,

I imported and published your workflow on my VM and did not get that pop up.  I'm afraid I'm not sure what is causing that.

I'd definitely recommend you reach out to support to help get to the bottom of this.

Vadim

npd
Nintex Newbie

Any update on this as I'm experiencing exactly the same issue.

0 Kudos