cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

What is the best way to create a workflow that would run daily based on the status and if the due date has been past?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: What is the best way to create a workflow that would run daily based on the status and if the due date has been past?

You can create a workflow site (schedule it daily) querying all the items with your condition, then use a loop to send your notifications

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: What is the best way to create a workflow that would run daily based on the status and if the due date has been past?

Hi Fernando,

Unfortunately I do not have see the "workflow site" option on my ribbon. Is there a reason why?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Don H

I have a similar WF that I run. My WF runs weekly it is a report of all of the items that have been submitted Today - 7 days.  I query my list in a collection (gather all of the ID's) and then run a for each action to grab  all the fields that i want to display in a report.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Melissa Castillo

How do you get the workflow to run on a weekly bases. I have been trying to figure out how to run the workflow daily and for some reason I cant get it to work. I would greatly appreciate your help. Currently the workflow works only when changes are made on the list but I can't get it to run on daily bases.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,

Donald

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

@Don H

I needs to be a Site Workflow.  I assume you're using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflows 2013.

Create a Site Workflow - click on the Gear icon next to your name in SharePoint, you will see a drop down menu, click on Nintex Workflow 2013 and then on Create Site Workflow

then you,

Schedule a site Workflow - click on the Gear icon next to your name in SharePoint, you will see a drop down menu, click on Nintex Workflow 2013 and then a Schedule Site Workflow there you can add your Site WF to the Schedule.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply