K2 Studio Error:

• 22 August 2012
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hey All, I couldn't tell whether to put this in the Installation or General forum, so let me know if I should move it.

Anyways, I was recently having issues with my K2 Blackpearl install, so I uninstalled it fully and reinstalled it. See here for details:

http://www.k2underground.com/forums/p/14681/43408.aspx#43408

After installing K2 Blackpearl and configuring K2 for SharePoint, it looked like all was going well. However, when I use K2 Designer for SharePoint, for example the web based process editor, the reference fields don't populate.

I thought this may be because we're running an older version of K2 BlackPearl (4.5 1320), so I decided to make a test process in K2 Studio. When I tried to, any time I attempted to update a field in a list item or document, K2 Studio would raise the following error flag:

Method not found: 'Void SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SharePoint.Events.SPMetaDataField.set_UpdateField(Boolean)'.

Anyone know what this is about? It looks like it might be related to the Assembly or GAC, but I looked in both the registry, the assembly, and K2's install files and can't find SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SharePoint. anywhere.

1 reply

Badge +9

To best deal with this issue, I would suggest opening
a support ticket