K2 Wrong Activity Destination Instance Id when redirected

• 25 November 2015
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +10

Hi Guys,

K2 is showing some strange behaviour. I have replicated the following scenerio several times with consistency.

So Scenerio A is as follows:

User A has worklist item called Task A.

User A opens Worklist Item A.

Status of Worklist Item A changes to "Open" from "Available"

User A then redirects Worklist Item A to User B

User B can now see Worklist Item A 

The Status of Worklist Item A is Open

User B then open Worklist Item A and Actions it

In the workflow there is an event straight after the form event where it captures the Activity Destination Instance User FQN in a custom datafield called "Actioner".

In Scenerio A the value of Actioner is "User B". This is perfect and correct result.

However if we recreate Scenerio A with the same exact steps apart from User A does not open the worklist before redirecting the worklis item.

In this case the value of Actioner is "User A". This is not correct because the correct values should be User B since its user B who compelted the task.

To confirm I have replicated this several times witht he same exact results so I am quite sure this is abug. Just owndering if anyone has had this issue and if there is a fix or good work around for it.

Thanks in advance.

Mekh

2 replies

Badge +7

What are you uising to create the workflow?

blackpearl for sharepoint?

K2 Studio?

K2 Designer?

K2 for Visual Studio?

What version of blackpearl are you using?

Badge +10

I'm on blackpearl 4.6.9. I use Visual Studio 2010 to create the workflow. I get the Activity Destination Instance FQN fro the context menu of the activity.