cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Re: Web Request Issues Using Secure Store Services

Now i understand your problem Sadly we don't have enterprise version of Nintex but as I see from your picture Secure store target application ID is optional. And I think you don't need it because you are querying from SharePoint and Windows Authentication is NTLM authentication which by it self is safe. And if it is still not working i think because the request nature. ASMX service need soap envelope request which is in XML format. But if you use SharePoint 2013 it has restful API which doesnt use soap.

0 Kudos
kkittinger
Nintex Newbie

Unfortunately i thought the same on it being optional but when you go to submit Nintex goes hey i need the Secure Store Target ID. But it seems that Nintex uses it as the input for the endpoint. But they don't like the format. But thanks for the help and i might just have to go the JavaScript route.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

No problem mate. But I think you should try to connect with Nintex Support to explain in detail how and why you need this secure store target application. It would be great and helpful info to all community to understand why.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Donatas Krušna

This is a new control found in the Enterprise Editon, it allows you to do Web Requests and SQL queries directly on the form.  So its "Forms Enterprise" to be more exact.  Nintex released it only a couple months back.  Check it out.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

I see what I said was already mentioned.  My fault for not reading the whole thread.  Well check it out anyways

0 Kudos
kkittinger
Nintex Newbie

Still have heard anything on this. Hopefully someone might know how to do this. If not will shoot off a ticket to support and see what they might say.  If nothen then guess will have to just do it in good ole JavaScript.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

I come a bit late but what type of Secure Store Target Application have you created? Is it Individual or Group? It's easier to manage if you create a Group one.

0 Kudos