cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

We use Nintex online with Sharepoint 2013.I have 2 workflows on a list and the issue is with the second workflow. Its runs based on conditions on the current item values and send a email to requestor. It works fine when I submit it. When anyother rerquest

We use Nintex online with Sharepoint 2013.I have 2 workflows on a list and the issue is with the second workflow. Its runs based on conditions on the current item values and send a email to requestor. It works fine when I submit it. When anyother rerquestor does it, the process does not even enter the workflow.
Below is the error from workflow history. It seems it cannot find the instance ID, I can see the list item and the requestor has full control on this item.

https://fake.sharepoint.com/_api/web/lists(guid'2e2dd7cf-86ea-4c35-b707-78bafaf453a4')/Items(88)?%24... Correlation Id: 93d7c238-66ad-e537-8d16-b526e3b4f510 Instance Id: 63bc3313-478a-4849-a4c6-363d92e2f315

Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: We use Nintex online with Sharepoint 2013.I have 2 workflows on a list and the issue is with the second workflow. Its runs based on conditions on the current item values and send a email to requestor. It works fine when I submit it. When anyother rerq

Have you tried wrapping all the steps into an action set that runs as the workflow owner?

Workflow Hero

Re: We use Nintex online with Sharepoint 2013.I have 2 workflows on a list and the issue is with the second workflow. Its runs based on conditions on the current item values and send a email to requestor. It works fine when I submit it. When anyother rerq

Hi, other users have minimal permissions to start workflows?

Highlighted
Workflow Hero

The full error message seems to be related to permissions. The first workflow runs fine, but the second workflow is unable to find the list item .

Retrying last request. Next attempt scheduled in less than one minute. Details of last request: HTTP NotFound to https://abc.sharepoint.com/_api/web/lists(guid'2e2dd7cf-86ea-4c35-b707-78bafaf453a4')/Items(82)?%24s... Correlation Id: eb8f651a-7acd-cce1-9856-25dd97d4ba6c Instance Id: 6868cb74-a835-41f1-af2e-2c08e62145f1

Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

I don't have 'Action Set' in Nintex Online. Please advice.

Thanks.

Workflow Hero

My apologies, it seems action sets are not available in nintex for Office 365, however you may like to investigate the usage of the "App Step" action (http://help.nintex.com/en-US/O365/Default.htm#O365WorkFlow/Workflow Actions - STD/App Step.htm%3FTocPath%3DNintex%2520Workflow%2520for%2520Office%2520365%7CActions%7C_____5) it grants elevated permissions to contained actions.

I'm still using Nintex 2010 so cant test this idea myself.

0 Kudos