cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jithin
Nintex Newbie

We are planning to install Nintex Workflow and Forms 2016 on SharePoint 2016 farm with MinRole topology. Please let me know if there are any considerations before performing installation on MinRole topology.

Jump to solution

I have seen in the Nintex 2016 that the workflow installation is not supported on SharePoint 2016 MinRole topology. So I would like to understand if customer needs to completely give away MinRole topology for installing Nintex?

Labels: (1)
5 Replies
aukeb
Nintex Newbie

Re: We are planning to install Nintex Workflow and Forms 2016 on SharePoint 2016 farm with MinRole topology. Please let me know if there are any considerations before performing installation on MinRole topology.

Jump to solution

Are you serious???

So we have to completely change our topology because Nintex has a (licence?)problem with minrole???

Nintex, please answer this question! When is the update available with the minrole support?

0 Kudos
r_salas
Nintex Newbie

Re: We are planning to install Nintex Workflow and Forms 2016 on SharePoint 2016 farm with MinRole topology. Please let me know if there are any considerations before performing installation on MinRole topology.

Jump to solution

Hi,

We also require server minrole support ASAP.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

We also require server minrole support ASAP.

0 Kudos
praios81
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi,

Nintex confirmed supporting minrole environments (http://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2016/current/Default.htm#InstallGuide/System%20requirements.htm?H...). So you should be able to install the products right away.

Kind regards,

Enrico

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Enrico,

We have reviewed your linked document and what we have found is that this document is a revised Installation Guide that simply states that minrole is now supported.  What we are looking for and are in need of are more details on how or what is needed in the minrole environment.  If there were other sources that outlined what and how to configure when using minroles in more details, that would be appreciated.