cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Viewing all results from a Nintex form

I created a Nintex form and linked it to a site. The form has a workflow operation that sends an email to me each time the form is filled out. I have two questions, though.

First, I was able to include the question and answer in the email, but not the name of the person who filled out the form. How can I include the user's name in the email?

Second, is there a way to view all of the results from all of the users that have filled out the form? How do I set this up?

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Viewing all results from a Nintex form

Hi Judy,

First, if the form is filled out by someone, you should be able to get the Created By item property.

Second, can you be more more specific because a simple view should solve your question.

Best regards,

Christophe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Viewing all results from a Nintex form

Christophe,

Thank you for trying to assist me.

1. I was able to get my email to include the name of the person filling out the form, so that issue is now solved.

2. I'll try to be more clear about my second question. I developed the form on its own website. I will be sending the URL to the folks who are being asked to fill it out. I also set up a separate site with List format, using columns that represent each of the questions on the form/survey.

If I hadn't set up the workflow to send me an email after someone fills out the form, where would I be looking to get the answer to the form? I created a workflow that appears to be set up to send the responses to the List with columns, but nothing is filling in the list. So, perhaps I set up the workflow wrong? Or, I missed a step in the setup of the form that would have given me a place to store/locate the responses.

Does that help?

Judy

0 Kudos