Publishing Anomalies???

• 16 June 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge +7

I published a workflow that was basically a state machine. I imported it from our Test environment to Prod, ran a test to ensure it was working, and much to my surprise, the entire final Exit state was missing. We nest our actions inside an Action Set with a brief description because it's cleaner and easier for users to understand. The final state was gone and replaced by the approval Flexi Task that is in the Approval state.

I'm not asking if anyone has had this exact error, but I would like to know if anyone else has encountered anomalies when importing workflows. I'm trying to figure out if this is a SharePoint issue or a Nintex issue or just a random glitch. We are running SharePoint 2010 and have upgraded to the latest version of Nintex and Nintex forms.

If I have posted this in the wrong spot, please let me know and I will remedy that right away.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Try to navigate to the Site Collection Administration and have a look in the section "Allowed Workflow Actions" if there are every action is marked.