cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Re: Using validation rules to ensure a comments box is not left empty

Testing it on a live form rather than in preview and setting Reject to “2” did the trick.  Thank you!

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hey Jennifer, Sean Fiene​ has just published a post on this Task Form Outcome Conditional Formatting/Validation

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hey Robyn and Michelle Modikoe - Sean Fiene​ just published a post on this Task Form Outcome Conditional Formatting/Validation 

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

How does this work with O365 and there are two different panels/tabs that require this functionality. I cannot get it to work without one overriding the other. I have a post on this already.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Kristi, please link the post here and we can comment directly to it.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

HI. I'm new to Nintex forms. Is there a rules syntax primer available online?  I am struggling with building a valid rule using the f(x) UI panel for creating a rule.

Drew Abas
0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I am trying to set up a simple validation based on a lookup control value selected but it wont work.  I just want to make my comments box require data if  "Other" is selected from the lookup list.  Are validations set up differently on lookup controls? I have no problems setting them up on standard choice controls

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Drew, see if this reference guide can help Quick Reference of Form Validations and Expression Operators . If not, post a question on the forum and we will try to help out!

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

I believe you can do this as I know you can with lookup controls that are not site columns but field controls. See the following for a walkthrough Re: Forms field lookup limitation

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply